Welcome to Community Futures South Fraser
Growing Communities One Idea at a Time
Helping entrepreneurs and small business owners turn their dreams into business reality since 1997.
Our Business Advisors Program, Business Loans, Self Employment Program and Business Workshops are designed to help your business reach its full potential.
Building Customer Relationships
Find out why building and fostering customer relationships is vital to your business.
Date and Time
Tuesday, 19 October 2022
4:00 PM – 6:00 PM PDT
About this event
- Create relationships, not sales.
- Establish organic conversations.
- Demonstrate the value of your customers, ask permission to share information about your products.
- Encourage approachability & invite curiosity.
- Find ways to stay connected.
How to Start a Small Business 101 Workshop
Starting your own business is an exciting and sometimes overwhelming idea. This practical and interactive workshop reviews the fundamentals required to start a small business. It will also answer your most burning questions!!!
During this workshop we will answer some of your most burning questions
- What does it meant to own a business, how many hats do I need to wear?
- What government/CRA things need to be done?
- How do I REALLY know if this is a good idea?
- Will this idea make money?
- How will I get customers?
We will answer these questions by covering
- Business structures
- Registering a business
- Market research – competitive, peer, customer and financial
- The basics of a business plan
This 2 hour workshop is held on the fourth Tuesday of every month from 2 to 4 pm. Click here to register, or use the button below.
"I can't say enough about how helpful this program is ..."
"I can't say enough about how helpful this program is and how friendly the staff are!"
The Nesting Owl Furniture, 5-star Google Review
Self Employment Program
"The workshops and tools they provided were on point and invaluable."
"I recently used the services at Community Futures. Every person that I came into contact with was professional and very informative. Teresa, and all staff, provided me with sound advice and realistic goals. The workshops and tools they provided were on point and invaluable. I highly recommend Community Futures and am thankful they were there when I was looking for guidance."
Lori Donaldson, 5-star Google Review